Not a Drill: Fire Burns Down Muss

NORTHFIELD, MN- Just yesterday, the Musser Hall fire alarm went off for the fourth time this term, but this time it was not a drill. All students present in the building made it out alive. The once deemed impervious Musser Hall was completely burned to the ground. The fire was caused by a severe cooking accident on second Muss.

 

The students believe that it is “’bout damn time,” as student Oliver Jacobs put it, that Muss is now gone. The displaced Muss students will move from the worst dorm on campus to the bougiest dorm, Cassat Hall.

 

– Andrew Griffin

Advertisements